Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Welcome!

Hello to everyone reading my blogsite! I wanted a better way to communicate with our community on the news in regards to dentistry and overall oral health. Please check back every once in a while for news and postings.

Whether you are seeking Cosmetic Dentistry, TMJ Treatment, or General Dentistry, we use the most advanced technology available in Howard County, Maryland, to provide you with dental solutions that are painless and anxiety-free. I will take the time to listen to your concerns, answer your questions, and assess your overall dental health. If you would like to find out more, or to schedule an appointment, please call us (410) 442-2800.

Please feel free to visit my website at http://www.howardcountydentist.com/ or email me at info@howardcountydentist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment